Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero's failure attem-i mean, results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E5 LightMasterZ
Mixer

Zero's failure attem-i mean, results Empty
PostSubject: Zero's failure attem-i mean, results   Zero's failure attem-i mean, results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Before i start, you get a handicap for using a test folder, k?

Movement: pretty good, although not haveing airshoes fucked you over really baddly. If i had run a sirius mega folder, you would have been screwed. Also, take notice of single ice panels while crabbing. I froze you a couple of times and hit you with breaking attacks. Fucked you over badly.

Use of shield: Horrible in the first fight, awesome in the second. Personaly, i suck at shielding. :P

Combos: <_< you really didn't use any combos. Not that i noticed. Maybe my use of Nopara fucked you over. :D

Accuracy:8/10 Its a 8 because a hole on the floor made you unable to hit me. Multiple times.

Countering: Meh, i wont count this one. Neither of us countered.Not once. XD

Cards used: A good folder, needed some stun knuckle, invis, whistle, and destroy upper thought.

Ya passed. Also, GET OUT OF ROGUE FORM! It really didn't suite you. If you like sword so much, switch to wolf. Even though the sword increase is 20 less, you get all that extra LP for HP and epic airshoes. Trust me, only SUPER DuPER EPIC pros can master rogue. I tried. i failed as well. D:
Back to top Go down
ZEROthefirst
Rookie
ZEROthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Zero's failure attem-i mean, results   Zero's failure attem-i mean, results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

:P I was gonna start looking for a wolf I got it once before and planned to switch over to it but accidentally hit not to respond to the noise and still switch around my folder since on a new file I dont have all the good things i've gotten in my old one and I put the counter ability on my equips since I find alot of people on wi-fi using invis constantly so it helps there, also the first fight was horrible for whatever freaking reason I couldnt use a singe card except maybe 1 without it needing to be single use or support use so that was horrible fail for me there
Back to top Go down
E5 LightMasterZ
Mixer

PostSubject: Re: Zero's failure attem-i mean, results   Zero's failure attem-i mean, results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Its ok, at least you past.
Back to top Go down
ZEROthefirst
Rookie
ZEROthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Zero's failure attem-i mean, results   Zero's failure attem-i mean, results I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm

ya but I could've done better if I had a finished folder with all the things I need to make it actualy useful :P
Back to top Go down
[R6x] Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Zero's failure attem-i mean, results   Zero's failure attem-i mean, results I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm ownage with rogue,am I the only rogue in this clan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's failure attem-i mean, results   Zero's failure attem-i mean, results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero's failure attem-i mean, results
Page 1 of 1