Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YO, CHRIS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[R6]LightFighterZ

YO, CHRIS! Empty
PostSubject: YO, CHRIS!   YO, CHRIS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 pm

We got a problem. Xplayer has done something fucking stupid. He d/ced on a E4 member, Jaden. I go on E4 alot, and had a chat with jaden. He said Xplayer D/Ced when he was at 1 HP and about to lose and wants a appologie from him.

Remember, if Xplayer doent want to appologize, E4 may want to have a CW with us, and....well....all i can say is i hope we atleast get off 1 hit.
Back to top Go down
C-Mar
Leader
Leader
C-Mar

YO, CHRIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO, CHRIS!   YO, CHRIS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Alright, well obviously xplayer isnt a member of E5 anymore. No matter what, he shouldnt disconnect when he's losing. I also banned him from the site. I highly doubt he's gonna give an apology though. As for E4, give them an apology personally from me, for not taking responsiblity for my members.

Also, Im gonna fix this problem with members not showing up and make sure we've got loyal, good members. I'll start doing this once we change the name since were starting to decrease in numbers (the only people I ever see here are you, Ace, Hobo, Envvy, Kaji, and Link)

So tommorrow, were gonna start a recruitment topic
Back to top Go down

YO, CHRIS!
Page 1 of 1