Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like the new changes
Yes
PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_vote_lcap100%PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_vote_lcap0%PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
C-Mar
Leader
Leader
C-Mar

PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:10 am

Hey people, its C-Mar leader of The Remix Six clan aka the former Elite 5. For people visiting we changed our names because we felt it was just a knock off name from E4.

Well to start stuff off, I've added a new rank system. The reason these ranks were made was because I noticed a lot of people that signed up for E5, stopped showing up after about a week. I found that to be crappy so I decided to make ways so people stick around here for awhile. The 3 basic member ranks are this-
-Rookie
-Mixer

(If your R6, skip to next section)
As soon as you sign up for the site, you automatically a Rookie. Rookies wont get all the rights that the other members will get. Upon reaching 10 posts, they are automatically upgraded to a Member. By doing this, you are treated as a full member of the clan. And after reaching 30 posts, you become a Mixer, which shows your loyal enough to the clan to take part in things such as Clan Wars, if a member is not available. This system was made so that we can tell the difference between people who are really here and people who are just here for a passing of time.

Then I figured, "How do I get people to strive to do their best and keep challenged?" And thats when another idea came to me while playing MMBN 3.

R6 will still keep the same thing E5 had with the "5 Best". Since Im leader, plus the other 5, that makes 6. Now each one of the 5 members will have a rank. 1-5. 1 being best, 5 being worst (dont take it the wrong way, your still one of the best in the clan). Only a rank 5 can challenge for the rank 4 spot, only rank 4 can challenge for a rank 3 spot, etc. To be ABLE to be in the top 5, one must defeat the RANK 5, not any other rank. You are only allowed to challenge the #5 once per week, that way their not overloaded with challenges. If the #5 doesnt except a challenge (unless they've spoken to me about their reasons), then the person who challenged automatically gets their spot. To be able to challenge the #5, you must be AT LEAST a Member.

FINALLY, the #1 takes the role of Co-Leader of the clan. That means if Im not here, they've got as much power as me (no admin status, but able to decide on Clan Wars, recruit or not recruit, etc.)

...Well thats a lot of typing for 3 in the morning. Any questions ask someone whos smart on stuff.

Oh, and welcome to R6
Back to top Go down
[R6]LightFighterZ

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 am

Other 5? I only see 4 plus you...

The rules are good.
Back to top Go down
[R6]LightFighterZ

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 am

......im 5/5, rite? XD
Back to top Go down
[R6]LightFighterZ

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:21 am

C-Mar wrote:
If the #5 doesnt except a challenge (unless they've spoken to me about their reasons), then the person who challenged automatically gets their spot. To be able to challenge the #5, you must be AT LEAST a Member.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
R6 RedAce
R6 RedAce

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Changes are cool
Back to top Go down
[R6x] Spencer

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Nice rules ^_^
Back to top Go down
PyroSpark
PyroSpark

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:46 pm

WTF PARENTS R US!!!!???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes   PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ. Announcement Regarding ALL Changes
Page 1 of 1