Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change my ophiuca folder please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R6 RedAce
R6 RedAce

Change my ophiuca folder please! Empty
PostSubject: Change my ophiuca folder please!   Change my ophiuca folder please! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm

ok so right now I use gemini and multi noise with ophiuca my folder is
1 warior soul DEF
club strong v3
club stong X
1 double eater
5 heat uppers
5 vulcan seeds x
4 vulcan seed 3
3 whistles
3 invis
1 quick gauge
3 megaboost
1 recover 300
and i have the wood white card set with club storng v3
Back to top Go down
[E5]sKepTiK

PostSubject: Re: Change my ophiuca folder please!   Change my ophiuca folder please! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

no giga card? If you want one, i would suggest DragonSkyGX, but a load of people will be annoyed at you for using it.

I would also suggest getting some HeatUpperXs and not HU regulars. They do the same effect and are much more damage.

Lastly, i wouldnt suggest putting in a fastgauge, seeing as how it helps ur opponent as much as it helps you, but if you can manage to break their super armor, then fast gauge is ur best friend to this wood folder. It's all really ur choice.
Back to top Go down
R6 RedAce
R6 RedAce

PostSubject: Re: Change my ophiuca folder please!   Change my ophiuca folder please! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 pm

ok thanks bu the thing is I don't have a dragon sky GX I can't seem to get one from any of the bosses and and also the heat uppers are X's i forgot to put the X. thanks for the help though (though you really didn't help me at all)
Back to top Go down
[E5]sKepTiK

PostSubject: Re: Change my ophiuca folder please!   Change my ophiuca folder please! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

luls, well, heres some more advice. Put in strongswingX instead of ClubStrong3 or something else because when you use it with ophy at the left or right column, it becomes 110 x 5 damage with a confuse effect on ur opponent.
Back to top Go down
R6 RedAce
R6 RedAce

PostSubject: Re: Change my ophiuca folder please!   Change my ophiuca folder please! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Ok thanks now that was helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change my ophiuca folder please!   Change my ophiuca folder please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change my ophiuca folder please!
Page 1 of 1