Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skeptik
Rookie

Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris Empty
PostSubject: Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris   Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 am

The story of how this folder got made. I had originally made this folder on GameFAQS as a joke folder. It was supposed to be based off of Chuck Norris with it's abundancy of knuckle cards and millikick. I later took out millikick, (cuz imo, it sucks), and put in dif gigas, which I took all of them out.

The noise I run is currently cygnus x gemini. cygnus for the flotshoes and airshoes, to save 350 lp, and gemini for the charged stun buster that breaks.

Here it is. This folder is why i named myself E5's Fists of Fury.

SynchookX x2
StunKnukle x5
FrezKnukle x5
DstryUpper x2
BubblHookX x5
DblEater x3
Megaboost x3
Wrriorsoul DEF
Whistle x4

Knuckle White Cards:
StunKnukle
FrezKnukle
PoisKnukle
DstryUpper

Buster: ImpctRoar (for it's fast charge)

Abilities:
AcePrgm
UndrShrt
DiagLock
NoParlyz
Hp+500 x2
NoGravty
+GNulPnl
+SprdSht
FstBarr
Reflect

Ok... So. This folder is based off of starting a combo and continuing it till the end of the match. Combo initiators are the Gnull panels from abilities, if my opponent is dumb enough to guard on it, whistle, bubblehookX, destroy upper with elec support(paraplus), and gemini's charge shot (break and para). I decided to not go with any mega or giga cards because I found that they block too many cards, not allowing me to combo enough cards. These knuckle cards not only inflict a status effect, but also break the body ability that protects them from it, so it ensures that I stun/freeze them. Warriorsoul is essential for the superarmor and the maxbuster to hit my opponent with while they are stunned/frozen.

Problems: This folder is absolutely godly, in my opinion, when facing off in wifi random, picking off the noob to average players. However, I have yet to beat pro-er players such as the elites here in R6 or others in GameFAQS. It may be due to the slow hits of knuckles, but when I can get one hit in, Im pretty much set for the round.

That is pretty much it. Those who want to help me improve it, please do so. Those who want to use it, you have my permission.
Back to top Go down
[R6]LightFighterZ

PostSubject: Re: Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris   Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:33 am

All i say is that you need a folder that works with a noise. This doesnt.
Back to top Go down
[E5]sKepTiK

PostSubject: Re: Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris   Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 am

op, forgot to note. SyncHookX is in there for its ability to knock off airshoes, allowing my gnull panels to work thoroughly. Also, it is a good counter for doublestone users, which if I didnt have a few synchooks, I would certainly lose.
Back to top Go down
[R6]LightFighterZ

PostSubject: Re: Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris   Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 am

cygnusXwolf. Wolf charge shot flinches, so you can use the fistes while they flinch. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris   Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres Mah Famous Folder based off of Chuck Norris
Page 1 of 1