Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[E5]sKepTiK

Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! Empty
PostSubject: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, here it is, my new counter folder that uses libra x virgo. Libra for it's heals and virgo for its immunities. Other than that, not much of a reason

Here the folder is.
PoisKnukle x5
HeatUpprX x3
Invis x4
MegaBoost x2
WrriorSoul DEF
MegaCrusher x2
SpiritFury x5
AntiSword x4
Gigamine x2
AcidArrest
WingBlade

White Cards:
StunKnukle
FrezKnukle
PoisKnukle
DstryUpper

Basically, the goal of this folder is to do damage while taking absolutely no damage. I watch my opponent for what noise forms and what cards they play and use a counter card for it. In the end, bustering is key in my folder. The invises provide defense. The HeatUpprX breaks SA, allowing me to charge buster them to annoyance with virgos wide wave buster. Lastly, Poisknukle allows me to heal with Libra's effect and gives a nifty hp bug which when multiple poisknukles hit, builds up in speed causing their hp to fall really really rapidly.

Any advice? I couldnt beat LFX with this folder, so I needs teh helps.
Back to top Go down
Link
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 pm

You... Couldn't beat LFX? Lololol
Back to top Go down
http://remix6.roflforum.net
E5 LightMasterZ
Mixer

PostSubject: Re: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 pm

P.S: How are you gonna get the poison knuckles to hit? :/

Standards
==========
If your suppost to take no damage, your doing a poor job at it.
Add Aura and speical barriers(when combined with DoubleStoneS,you can't get hurt!)
Add some whistles. Heat uppers allmost never hit, so a whistle will help.
Everything else is a-ok.

Megas
==========
Its ok, but invis says hai. DreadJokerX will break and may dreadlock your opponent.

Gigas
==========
Mu-barrier. It helps keep you from taking damage.

:D
Back to top Go down
[E5]sKepTiK

PostSubject: Re: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 pm

LightFighterX wrote:
P.S: How are you gonna get the poison knuckles to hit? :/

Standards
==========
If your suppost to take no damage, your doing a poor job at it.
Add Aura and speical barriers(when combined with DoubleStoneS,you can't get hurt!)
Add some whistles. Heat uppers allmost never hit, so a whistle will help.
Everything else is a-ok.

Megas
==========
Its ok, but invis says hai. DreadJokerX will break and may dreadlock your opponent.

Gigas
==========
Mu-barrier. It helps keep you from taking damage.

:D

You'd be surprised at how easily im able to hit my opponent with punch cards, especially with all the practice i get from my main folder >=D
But either way, some auras, superbarriers, and whistles may help.
As for the giga, im stuck on whether to go for a more defensive or a more offensive giga, seeing as how my counters prevent a load of damage and dish out some, an offensive Giga seemed ideal for me. But from fighting you, I noticed my defense was not enough, so MuBarrier might be good.
Back to top Go down
E5 LightMasterZ
Mixer

PostSubject: Re: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Basically, the goal of this folder is to do damage while taking absolutely no damage.

Go for Mu barrier as your giga, doubl stone as your ability, and giant axe=epic.

P.S:YOu SUCK with poison knuckles. You NEVER hit meh. :D
Back to top Go down
Vagabond
Mixer

PostSubject: Re: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 pm

olol needs moar Cannon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!   Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh RmF For mah Counter Folder!!!
Page 1 of 1