Remix Six
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remix Six

The Remix Six

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My folder, advice would be helpful..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji v5
Kaji v5

My folder, advice would be helpful.. Empty
PostSubject: My folder, advice would be helpful..   My folder, advice would be helpful.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Virtue:

MillionKick
GeminiSpark v3
GeminiSpark X
FlashStrike3 x5
FlashStrikeX x5
Recover300 x4
MegaBoost (DEF)
WarriorSoul x2 (Tagged)
Elec+30 x2
Invisible x4
HolyPannel x4

White Cards:
BreakSabre
DrillArm3
AcidAce v3
SwordFighter3

Nose: Crown, GeminixCrown

So, the point of this folder, is to blind my opponent. After all, "you can't hit what you can't see." The FlashStrike series does that. The Noises are just so that the Elec cards get a boost. MillionKick just because when it's tacted with an Elec card to give it paralyze, my Noise levels will shoot up. You're overly charged with defense with Invisible, Recover300, and HoleyPannel. The Gemini series, just because you want to keep your opponent still, so you can hit them with whatever you happen to draw in the custom screen.
Back to top Go down
E5 LightMasterZ
Mixer

PostSubject: Re: My folder, advice would be helpful..   My folder, advice would be helpful.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Standard
=========
Flashstrick is best when 2 area or 1 double eaters are used. A whistle may make them easier to hit opponents with. Ele+30 is ok. :/

Why the hell do you have holy panels without aura. Arua is allright by its self. Holy panel isn't. Added with recover300 and you'll be all :D.Also, MegaBoost is always nessasary.

WTF do you have 2 worrior souls? Both of the cards(heat upper and Big grenade) that remove it are easy to dogue.(Maybe not heat upper, cause it is actually prerty fast.)

ADD STUN KNUCKLE! IT REMOVES NOPARA!

ADD HEAT UPPER! IT REMOVES SUPER ARMOR!

Mega
=========
All i can say is nopara says hai. If you can get stun knuckle to ever hit, keep it. If not, DreadJokerX and V.3 say sup.

Giga
=========
<_<....yeah.....Super Armor says im gonna rape you. Add any of the gigas that freeze your opponent, so Flash Strike becomes easier to hit.

:D
Back to top Go down
[E5]sKepTiK

PostSubject: Re: My folder, advice would be helpful..   My folder, advice would be helpful.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Hmm, for this kind of folder, imo DU would be better than stunknuckle. This way, just use DU with an elec support (+para), and DU will not only break shields, but also stun ur opponent. I think... This hasnt been tested by me, but it's worth a shot.

And yea, use areaeaters, trust me, its best to get extremely close for this kind of folder. Usually, 2 rows away, cuz flshstrike hits in a T formation. I have tried to make this folder before, and to be honest, it has a lot of potential, but I gave up on it. If you can manage to keep ur opponent in at least 50% blinded, you'll manage to dodge most attacks.

Let me note to you some problems I had in making this kind of folder. The first is getting the flshstrike to hit. If done from far away, it requires a lock on right? When most people are blind, they will either shield constantly, or crab left and right. This makes it a tad harder for you too. If you use doubleeater, you wont need to aim, just go to the center point. However, when doing this, ur opponent can still lock on to you using diaglock even when blinded, so you need to be careful too. These are crucial problems that need to be fixed if you want this folder to be the perfect one.

On another note, 50% crown noise = all normal non dimming cards add a small blind effect. It doesnt last long though, so be careful with that.
Back to top Go down
E5 LightMasterZ
Mixer

PostSubject: Re: My folder, advice would be helpful..   My folder, advice would be helpful.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Which is faster? Destroy upper or stun knuckle? But, Destroy upper is breaking. What ever you like.
Back to top Go down
[E5]sKepTiK

PostSubject: Re: My folder, advice would be helpful..   My folder, advice would be helpful.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 pm

LightFighterX wrote:
Which is faster? Destroy upper or stun knuckle? But, Destroy upper is breaking. What ever you like.

exact same speed. But with breaking, you can trick your opponent to shield and then use DU +paraplus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My folder, advice would be helpful..   My folder, advice would be helpful.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My folder, advice would be helpful..
Page 1 of 1